RELAXING massage. Healing by contact has been practiced since the first since the appearance of man on earth. Massage is a very sensitive form of human contact. Its medium is touch, which is one of the most pleasant ways to relax hardened muscles and allow life to flow through the body. It is an ideal treatment for people who are looking for a moment of relaxation, after a day’s work, walking and visiting the city, or simply want some time to themselves.
KEY WORD: TRANQUILLITY-INVOLVEMENT-SENSORY
- Helps to decrease and eliminate the effects of stress, reducing the production of adrenaline.
- Improves lymphatic flow, blood circulation and vitality, enhancing the immune system.
- Helps distribute nutrients throughout the organs and skin.
- Improves the skin, eliminating toxins.
- Decreases accelerated breathing.
- Helps to relieve pain, discomfort and stiffness, improving the musculoskeletal system.
- It helps to sleep better.
- Promotes wellness and improves mood.
- Suitable and recommended for anyone.
HOW A SESSION IS ?
On a table massage. Traditional massage techniques: wide, circular, soft, slow and fluid movements. Oils, aromas and music become perfect allies to make the massage an unforgettable sensitive experience. This treatment releases the muscles and calms the nervous system, it is the perfect recipe for physical-mental relaxation. We will act on the whole body, but we will pay more attention on those parts that the client requires. Adapted massage. We incorporate different “essential oils” to make the experience even more sensitive and olfactory, improving your mood; as well as HOT STONES (depending on the season). A DELUXE EXPERIENCE. Ready to feel?