HYGIENIC-SANITARY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR COVID-19 TIMES
This guide aims to establish common principles of an informative nature and health and safety, which will allow ShenSations to carry out its activity. The different instructions and recommendations drawn up by the Ministry of Health have been considered, as well as those of the Good Practice Guide for establishments in the commercial sector.
This document is configured as a basic reference guide, not excluding any additional measure that the centre or the client himself may consider appropriate.
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CLIENTS HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY PERSONALIZED. THIS IS A VALUE THAT TAKES ON SPECIAL IMPORTANCE AND IS WORTH STRENGTHENING AT A TIME LIKE THE PRESENT.
- The previous appointment, as was already the norm.
- Avoiding crowding of clients in the room. The period between appointments will be 30 minutes to clean and sanitize the work area.
- Obligatory use of individual masks, frequent hand washing and use of disposable gloves, when appropriate.
- Temperature control at the entrance with remote infrared thermometer.
- Have hydroalcoholic solutions available at different points.
- Work clothes and shoes (uniforms), which should be washed every day at a temperature above 60ºC.
- Removal of jewellery, watches and other items during work sessions.
- The possibility of drinking water or tea has been eliminated.
- Use of disposable sheets on table massages.
- Use of antiviral and antibacterial essential oils in massages. Increased immunity and safety protection.
- Use of disinfectants and steam to sanitize.
- Encourage the use of electronic means for service charging.
THE SAFETY AND PEACE OF MIND OF OUR CUSTOMERS, IS OUR PRIORITY.
- When scheduling the appointment, we remind our clients not to come to the center or to cancel the appointment if they present symptoms compatible with COVID-19, such as fever above 37.5ºC, cough, breathing difficulty, etc.
- We inform that the client’s contact details and time of entry / exit will be documented with their consent in order to track any chain of infection, if required by the health authority.
- Coming unaccompanied.
- The client will keep the protective elements (masks) during the service. Shensations will provide free disposable gloves, but not masks. These will have a cost of 1.00 €
- For Shiatsu sessions, bring comfortable clothes.
- Once the service is finished, the disposable products will be put in containers following the established protocols.
- There is a hydroalcoholic gel dispenser for customers at the entrance and exit areas of the establishment.
IF YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS, THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT, CHANGE.
- We will accompany the client to his room, offering him the appropriate indications to carry out a job safely. He will always remain with the mask. Use of antiviral and antibacterial essential oils.
- After finishing the service, we will accompany you to the reception and dispose of the used material. If it is material to be washed, we will place it in the specific container and wash it in hot water at 60ºC.
- Disinfection of the surfaces where the client has been served, including handles, stretchers, chairs, etc. By means of sanitizing products and steam.
- Ventilation of the room for a minimum of 5 – 10. minutes, between patients.
- Replacement of individual gloves, performing frequent hand washing.
Daily and continuous cleaning of the whole centre, including bathrooms and rooms.