Sporting or discharge massage. It is the ideal massage for sports men and women with a lot of work or who want to prepare themselves for a competition. It stimulates blood circulation, which increases oxygen to the muscles and helps recovery. It helps to prevent injuries by stretching the tissues and realigning the muscle fibers that optimize their functionality and improve range of motion. If you do a lot of strenuous physical activity, this treatment helps you break the tension it causes in your muscles by relieving them.
- Discharge and release of muscular hypertonia.
- Normalize the bioelectric processes and the capacity of muscular energy.
- Prevent repetitive strain injuries ( tendinitis) or stress fractures,
- It helps to relieve pain, discomfort and stiffness, improving the musculoskeletal system.
- It helps to reduce and eliminate the effects of stress, releasing endorphins.
- Improves lymphatic flow, blood circulation and vitality, enhancing the immune system.
- Decreases accelerated breathing.
- Improves sleep.
- Promotes well-being and improves mood.
- Suitable for all types of sports activities.
HOW A SESSION IS ?
On a futon or mat. This treatment is based on trigger point techniques, release of soft tissue and myofascial and a strong pressure that manipulates your muscles. Use of friction, kneading and digital pressure. Stretching and elongation. Integration of massage techniques, thai and shiatsu. These techniques are perfect for stretching and lengthening muscles and help in recovery. You can use supplements such as: suction cups, moxibustion, acupuncture. Ready to continue with what you like best?
I was in Sevilla to run the marathon and had a strained ankle. I went to ShenSations on Saturday before the race for a sport massage. Not only the massage was excellent but the therapist used other methods on my ankle to release the pain. The day after the marathon I returned and again when I explained my injury and the fact I had run the marathon with a very good time, the therapist adjusted his work and did shiatsu, acupunture... and even went over the 1h30 I had booked. I highly recommend this place. Some of the best massages I have had.