The founder of this therapy was Dr. Sutherland based on principles of osteopathy. It is a manual technique, subtle and of deep effect to help in the detection and correction of the imbalances of the sacro-cranial system that can be the cause of sensory, motor or neurological dysfunctions.
The sacral-cranial system involves the brain and spinal cord; these organs are the center of consciousness, without which the senses, emotions, and motor functions simply would not function. Therefore, the sacral-cranial system is related to the health and well-being of the entire body, enhancing the body’s homeostatic and balancing capacity and is used to cure muscular pain, contractures and lower back pain, as well as more profound health problems.
KEY WORD: SUBTLETY-DEPTH-BALANCE
- Releases physical and energetic blockages, increasing vitality and connects with self-healing resources.
- Increases blood flow, stimulates the immune system.
- It calms muscular discomfort and improves the mobility capacity of the joints.Reduces tissue inflammation, helping to reduce stress on bones, muscles and joints.
- Promotes breathing.
- Relaxes eye strain, relieves mental fatigue and improves concentration.
- Improves the quality of sleep, as you experience deep relaxation.
HOW A SESSION IS ?
On a table massage and in comfortable clothes. Gentle massage for deep problems. Life is expressed as movement. The technique is based on applying very small pressures on the bones of the skull, since it is one of the structures that will allow “breathing” to everything around it. It also includes supporting or flexing certain structures such as the head, arm, leg, etc., helping to loosen the tissues that are in compression. Facilitating the matrix of life to express itself freely and its imprint to manifest itself through the self-organizing forces of the organism. Harmonization occurs from the inside out. Do we look inside ourselves?