Japanese Face Lifting Massage. Beauty without surgery. Kobido means “ancient path of beauty”. The legend says that for centuries it was one of the favorite therapies of the Japanese empresses who looked like porcelains. Kobido repairs skin problems by moving the natural toxins present in the subcutaneous muscles of the skin. Thanks to acupressure and the combination of massage ( fast and slow movements), drainage, and other techniques such as cupping, acupuncture and shiatsu, great results are achieved both in the medium and long term.
Several sessions are necessary, between six and eight are usually enough to see good results.
KEY WORD: BEAUTY – LIFTING – TONICITY
- Perfect skin, relaxed and full of health.
- Rejuvenation of the skin, improving our self-esteem.
- Eliminates contractures and tension in facial muscles, as well as toning them, since it provides new nutrients to the skin cells.
- It eliminates dead cells, toxins and bacteria, because it increases the temperature of the skin and activates the lymphatic system.
- It relaxes eye strain, relieves mental fatigue and improves concentration.
- Due to the speed and rhythm with which the technique is exercised, it stimulates the nervous system.
- NOT INDICATED for people with skin rashes, caused by any allergy.
HOW A SESSION IS ?
On a table massage. Stimulation, relaxation and tonicity to mitigate expression wrinkles and give brightness to the skin. Preventive, corrective and therapeutic effects, according to the fundamentals of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Treats the neck, neck, face, eyes and scalp. The face is the mirror of the soul. The session consists of 4 phases:
- Cleaning of the face. Tonic and movements typical of facial shiatsu.
- Stretch and illuminate.
- Japanese lifting, increasing the speed of the fingers to a maximum rate without causing pain, to achieve smoothing the furrows of the skin.
- Press on points of the head to reduce the stress.
Do we get the best of us?.