Deep tissue massage. This treatment is ideal for releasing tension and working on knots, caused by stress, over-exercise, sedentary life or bad posture. It uses greater pressure, following the muscle from its insertion to its origin. It reduces muscle tension by releasing knots, contractures and restoring normal elasticity and mobility. Increases blood flow to target muscles, initiating the body’s natural healing process.
KEY WORD: STRENGTH – DEPTH – RELEASE
- Release of muscle contractures and knots, recovering elasticity and mobility.
- Helps to relieve pain, discomfort and stiffness, improving the musculoskeletal system.
- It helps to reduce and eliminate the effects of stress, releasing endorphins.
- It improves lymphatic flow, blood circulation and vitality, improving the immune system.
- Helps distribute nutrients to all organs and skin.
- Improves the skin, eliminating toxins.
- Decreases accelerated breathing.
- Helps to sleep better.
- Suitable and recommended for people who want more pressure.
HOW A SESSION IS ?
On a table massage. Traditional massage techniques to eliminate tension. We will act on the whole body, or on those parts that require more attention. We adapt to your needs: a lot of pressure, or just a little. It is up to you. You may feel a little sore the next day, but the sensation after that will be incomparable, you will feel free of tension and more fluid. The therapist will use elbows, fists, thumbs and knuckles to apply deeper pressure. After the session the muscles will be more liberated and relaxed. How would your day be with this liberation?