DEEP ABDOMINAL MASSAGE. Chi (energy) Nei Tsang (internal organs) is a Taoist art of healing with thousands of years of experience that works with the abdominal massage. It defends that the abdomen is the center of our body and, therefore, care is to take care of it, because it favors the flow of energy and release the tensions accumulated there contributes to the proper functioning of vital organs and helps you feel good both physically and mentally. The ancient Taoists observed that when people get sick, they have accumulations of energy in their organs, which cause knots and tension in the abdomen. This reduces our life force, and in the long run can lead to all sorts of illnesses and imbalances.
KEY WORD: FLUIDITY – WELL-BEING – UNITY
- Help to reduce digestive disorders ( constipation, abdominal swelling, heavy digestions or aerophagy, you will find relief after a session of this massage).
- It stimulates the circulatory and lymphatic system ( cellulite and fluid retention) and helps strengthen the immune system.
- It can be a great support to a postural correction therapy, and strengthens the whole area of the lower spine, avoiding back pain.
- It releases physical and energetic blockages, which accumulate in the organs located in the abdominal area.
- Reactions of the body with old blockages ( local pain, flatulence, diarrhea and vomiting, hunger, digestive discomfort, skin rashes and uncontrolled crying or anger)
- Contraindicated in people with cancer, infectious diseases, thrombosis. Acute inflammations, women with IUDs or pregnant women. Caution in people with acute diarrhea and irritable colon.
HOW A SESSION IS ?
On a table massage and/or futon. Comfortable clothes with oil (in abdominal area). It starts with gentle maneuvers to prepare the abdomen, to act more deeply on the abdominal area, acting on the reflex map of the abdomen (hara). The abdomen is a physical and energetic center. Our vital energy flows through the internal channels, the nervous system, the blood vessels and the lymph glands of the body, concentrating and intertwining in the abdomen. Tensions, discomforts, worries and pressures build up. Do we eliminate them?